We are looking for a creative Digital Design Lead to design digital entertainment campaigns, entertainment websites and apps, games and more for blue chip clients. You will be joining an expanding digital hub in London at an established entertainment and content marketing agency, working for clients across Europe, the Middle East and Asia, including Film Distributors and many of the world’s five-star premium airlines.
- Create brilliant, engaging designs to the highest quality
- Take ownership over design direction on a range of projects:
- Respond to client briefs with an ideas and insight-led and creative approach
- Evolve creative concepts, mock-ups and designs and be comfortable presenting your ideas
- Take gradual responsibility over time, as the team evolves, for managing other creatives
- Have a good network of freelance designers and front-end developers you can call on for support
Essential Skills and Experience
- Broad experience across Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio of innovative digital design – entertainment or travel background a plus!
- Strong conceptualisation ability, a passion for design and an interest in delivering effective user experience
- A self-starter with experience pitching ideas and winning business.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, priorities and commitments
- Interest in and ideally experience of managing other people
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience with video, animation and production
- Experience in branding and experiential
- Understanding of how sites are built, with coding awareness, if not necessarily expertise – HTML, CSS and CMS
- Experience in gaming and gamification.
Spafax is a WPP agency specialising in entertainment, content marketing and media sales for consumers on the go.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Digital Design Lead” in the subject line.