Spafax, a global leader in content marketing, is seeking a full-time Project Manager, Marketing. Spafax specializes in creating and managing media on behalf of its portfolio of leading brands, including Air Canada, Mercedes-Benz, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and Bombardier Business Aircraft. The Project Manager will work closely with the Sales, Accounts and Creative teams, as well as Clients and Advertisers to execute Marketing and Advertising initiatives. Key responsibilities include leading and coordinating media programs, multi-platform initiatives, campaigns and marketing collateral for events/awards.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong attention to detail, superior organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Experience leading and coordinating marketing projects and working with clients, advertising agencies and creative teams
- Experience managing projects with remote teams
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects in an organized manner, and to manage competing priorities
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and handle deadline pressures efficiently and effectively
- Familiarity and broad understanding of the current digital landscape, with a penchant for good user experiences
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; and to work independently and collaboratively, in a team environment
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humour
- Work closely with Sales, Accounts, Creative, Events and Production teams to strategize and plan marketing programs and campaigns
- Lead and coordinate all marketing projects, while ensuring process efficiency
- Liaise with Clients/Advertisers for concept approvals & executional updates
- Develop schedules and deadlines for each project; work with Sales and Accounts teams to define scope and allocate resources; ensure budget compliance and that deadlines are respected; Assess risk throughout project lifecycle
- Work with internal teams, freelancers and vendors to plan and execute projects and facilitate communication between key players
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Accounts and Creative teams to ensure constancy in all vehicles
- Minimum 5 years of project management experience in a creative environment
- A bachelor’s degree in project management, marketing, communications, business administration or equivalent
- Project management training
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written); bilingualism an asset
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint; Adobe Acrobat and be proficient in both Mac and PC environments
- Intermediate/basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver; Web editing tools
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS; experience using Workfront, MS Project or Merlin; CMS experience, an asset
- PMP certification, an asset
COMPENSATION: This is a full-time position.
Job Location: Toronto but travel between Toronto and Montreal will be expected.
Qualified applicants should e-mail their resumes and salary expectations to: email@example.com with “Project Manager, Marketing” in the subject line.
We thank you for your interest however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
At Spafax, we recognize, promote and reward exceptional talent. Our full-time employees enjoy the following rewards: competitive salary, group health & dental benefits, group RRSP, health & wellness fitness subsidy and training & development opportunities.
We are a global content marketing agency, leaders in creating content that helps brands connect with consumers. Some of the platforms we create are familiar: magazines, websites, digital products, apps. Others less so: events, samplings, branded spaces and brand in hand experiences.
We are a wholly owned subsidiary of WPP Group, PLC., the largest marketing communications holding company in the World. For more information, visit www.spafax.com
For insight into how we view the world of media, marketing and the Transumer (the consumer in transit), please visit our online magazine www.sparksheet.com